Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver / Broadband Question

Joey0027
Grafter

Re: Line Rental Saver / Broadband Question

Thank you for your reply Chris.
As my enquiry was of a general nature as opposed to a contractual, I believed the best option would be to post on the forum for clarification. I can confirm that I did attempt to contact you via telephone on a couple of occasions after not receiving any update but I was unfortunately unable to speak to an agent. With regards to the private messages, I was already being assisted with another matter via this medium so my question formed part of my reply to the agents PM.
I am pleased to hear that I will be able to transfer my Line Rental Saver if/when I move house but I would be interested to learn more about the process should there be a gap inbetween leaving my current property & moving into a new one as mentioned by Wheel_nut earlier on in this thread. Ideally I would have liked to have clarified these queries prior to paying upfront hence the reason for my post.
Also, as per my post on 20 August 2015, I am still waiting to hear back from you with regards to the existing customer re-contract £50 cashback as this was to be investigated & I've not heard anything further.
Thank you for your assistance & I look forward to hearing from you.

Joey0027
Grafter

Any update on this please Plusnet?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'm sorry but I'm struggling to find any reference to £50 cashback on your account, including the recontracting ticket on there as that also has no reference to us. Was this offered when you spoke to the agent on the phone?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Joey0027
Grafter

This was the other matter mentioned above being discussed via PM back in July.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Right, I'll point Matty back here so you don't need to go through it again!
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Joey0027
Grafter

Still awaiting an update on these long outstanding issues.
Have Plusnet management spent the entire budget on the sparkly new advertising campaign & left nothing in the pot for what appear to be much needed customer service agents?
I've been a customer of MAAF & Plusnet for 11 years without any cause for concern but something seems to have changed of late which is apparant  by the nature of the recent issues being raised within the forum.
Should I just move to the woods?
Joey0027
Grafter

Unfortuantely still no reply which is both frustrating & disappointing.  Sad
Joey0027
Grafter

As a result of not being able to obtain a response, I raised a complaint via the ticket system on 28 October 2015. Unfortunately Plusnet seem uninterested in the points I have raised which has resulted in a position of 'deadlock' & are as such issuing a letter to this effect. Upon receipt of this letter, I will escalate to CISAS.
After 11 years as a customer, I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am with the service I have received over the past months. Needless to say that I shall not be renewing my broadband/landline contract when it expires.