cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver Billing Error

victaylor
Dabbler

Line Rental Saver Billing Error

My LRS should have shown as a charge and payment on my 3 Nov 2019 bill.  After 7 months the charge has not been shown on my bill so I am showing a bill balance credit of £197.88 every month.  I am told , every month, that the issue is a billing system problem, not to worry as it will be sorted as soon as possible. Surely, it should not take seven months to resolve.  Has anyone else got this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Line Rental Saver Billing Error

@victaylor 

This is an issue I have had for going on 7 months also and one reported relatively frequently on these forums by other customers. So you are by no means alone. As you say the LRS payment was added to your account as a credit without the corresponding charge and so monthly bills are deducted from the large credit balance each month. I had the same issue last year but it was corrected in three months or so but Plusnet seem in no hurry to sort it this year!

tiffy
Rising Star

Paid LRS last December on negotiating a further 1 year contract.

I have had a very long standing contract dates issue going back to my previous contract, November 2018, yes 2018 !

Finally got my contract dates sorted out last month, however, March bill is now charging me a full monthly line rental and a previous months partial line rental, full cost has just be debited.

Have been promised refunds but not received to date, support ticket is still open.

My main regret with respect to LRS which I have used every year is paying this with my current contract otherwise I would migrate to another ISP and take the hit on the outstanding contract fees, after 11 years of patronage I'am off at end of contract, PN's admin. system is broken and no one appears to be capable of repairing.

victaylor
Dabbler

When I joined Plusnet 7 years ago, they were rated the best service provider. Today, I have heared that they are now the worst service provider.  What has gone wrong?  I suspect BT has something to do with it, after they bought Plusnet.

tiffy
Rising Star

Yes, I have had a lot of administration issues over the last 2 years but have always remained with PN on the grounds that their tech. support has always produced timely results on the few occasions I have had to use them.

However, in my experience that's now changed also and I'am spending a lot of time responding to outstanding tickets and getting very few results, staff address one issue and the solution invariably generates another issue !

Life's too short for that, I'am moving on ASAP..