cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Only charge

vwcactus

Line Only charge

My bill has an entry "Line Only charge £17.99"

What is this charge? I did not agree to pay it. 

I paid the line rental up front, and I have checked my confirmation email from plusnet and it states the following...

Your first payment will be

£187.89* - more detail

Each month you'll pay

£2.01* - for the first 18 months
£9.99* - from month 19

What is going on????

4 REPLIES 4
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Line Only charge

Give them a call, or wait for one of the staff to spot your post here.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear you were charged line rental on your latest invoice despite paying line rental saver up front. I can see you've since chatted to us and the adviser has arranged for a refund to be sent to you.

Please allow 5 to 10 working days for it to be processed by your bank or building society. Moving forward, LRS has been correctly applied so I don't foresee this happening again. I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
vwcactus

Thanks Anoush, hopefully that will do it.

Regards

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problems, if there's anything else I can help with just let me know.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button