cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's start again before I was Censored....

steveimp
Dabbler

Let's start again before I was Censored....

Plusnet have been constantly harassing me via email and text to pay a bill for services I don't have as I left the provider in May.

This bill was for a future month, not for anything 'owed' whilst in contract.

So due to threats of bailiffs, it's paid.  

Yep I've been forced by these bully boys to pay a debt that doesn't and couldn't exist for a service I cannot and can no longer receive.

Legal action will begin on Monday for the stress and anxiety caused by Plus.Net.

Beware, these people are disgusting and will do all they can to extract ££££ out of you, even after leaving them.

Does anyone have contact details for the office of Andy Baker?  I doubt he'll care but this will go legal on Monday and Trading Standards will also be advised.

2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Let's start again before I was Censored....

Steve,

Details on the formal complaints process can be found here - https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

Andy Baker's email address can readily found on the internet - posting it here will only result in it being redacted. A complaint direct to his office will be handled in the same way as a complaint placed through the above process, so there is little to be gained going via that route.

As per the previous topic, your plight has been highlighted by the Superuser group - but it is a Saturday..,,

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Let's start again before I was Censored....

Moderator's note:

Thread locked as OP already had a thread here that had to be locked.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still