Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Length of contract.

ian4436
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Length of contract.

i have been a member on fibre bb for a year,,,, are all the plusnet contracts a year, and how do i find out, thanks for anyhelp

5 REPLIES 5
Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Length of contract.

Contracts are usually 12 or 18 months. If you log in to the 'My Account' then 'Members Centre' you can view your bills etc. from there. It will also give you the date of your first payment (and monthly payments if on Direct Debit).

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
ian4436
Grafter
Fixes: 1

thanks pete, i ask this and was told by plusnet cs, that my contract was for 2 years, i just wanted to check, cos sky and bt now have good deals, even though i can see dd payments, it doesnt tell me length of contract

snadge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

18 months if your on fibre and signed up 12 months ago... i know because i signed up 12 months ago Smiley

Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

It might not be 18 months..I'm on fibre and joined in Feb under 12 month contract.

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

Under Manage Account on your PlusNet Members page you have both Account Summary and View Details

One of these should tell you your contract. If neither does "Ask a Question" on the Support pages to get an answer (unless a staff member picks up this thread in the meantime!!!).

Brian