Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Length of contract.

FIXED
JaneD
Dabbler

Length of contract.

Can someone from plusnet please tell me where I can find the amount of time left on a contract or if we are indeed in a contract?

According to the member centre we are on

Plusnet Unlimited (Contracted)

We joined plusnet back in October2013 on an 12 or 18mth contract and assumed that just rolled into a monthly contract so are unsure what the above refers to.

01/10/2013 BP02306259 Plusnet Unlimited £9.99(monthly) Complete

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Length of contract.

Unless you've re-contracted since joining you will now be on a rolling 1-month contract. The word "contracted" in Plusnet Unlimited (Contracted) refers to the price of your product and *not* the status of your contract. That word doesn't change when your contract expires.

Establishing from the website when an ongoing contract expires is not easy.. It requires taking the "Cost upon cancellation figure" shown for your product further down the Account Summary list and dividing it by the monthly cost in the price list. However in your case that cost should be zero, meaning your contract has expired.

Asking via Chat is easier. Roll_eyes

If you have phone with Plusnet and are happy to re-contract it could be worthwhile giving the Customer Options Team a call on 0800 432 0200 and see what they can offer. Choose the "I'm thinking of leaving" option when you get to it.

David
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

I can't really add much to what Spraxyt has already said, however I can confirm that you are currently out of contract.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
JaneD
Dabbler

Thanks for the clarification.