cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left plusnet, still they continue to charge me

butucadrian

Left plusnet, still they continue to charge me

I left plusnet for EE, the switch took place on the 23 of July, did not get final bill, had to argue with customer service, got a new bill and letter stating that they received confirmation that my service had moved and calculated my final bill. managed to pay the final amount only to receive another bill which included the final payment (they said not received, i have the statement from bank to prove i paid) and another handful of charges between the day I left 23rd of July till end of august.

Can't reach by phone (they put down the phone after i waited 30 min to get hold of someone) and the chat is always unavailable.

Can someone help me?

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Left plusnet, still they continue to charge me

It appears that Plusnet still haven’t learnt. https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/media/media-releases/2017/plusnet-fined-880,000

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @butucardrian,

I'm sorry to hear you have been experiencing with our cancellation procedure.

I have looked through your account and have created a ticket for you to look over. You can view this here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

butucadrian

Hello and thanks for writing. I have phoned customer support earlier this morning and they made things right. you can close this thread if you want. Thank you very much!