cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left plusnet now they’ve “un cancelled” my contract?!

Mrpbailey

Left plusnet now they’ve “un cancelled” my contract?!

I changed provider for my broadband and home phone, and the new provider informed plusnet.
I received an email from plusnet confirming I was leaving them on 13/5/23, with the automatic transfer to happen 26/5/23. My new provider (fttp - gone from 15mbps with plusnet to 300mbps) had everything set up and installed before 26/5/23.
I have now received an email from plusnet saying my home phone cancellation was stopped? And they now want paying the full monthly price I was previously paying for my broadband and phone?? I haven’t used their services for over a month now.

I am currently working offshore and unable to call plusnet, so hoping some clarity can be found here, as I cannot find an email address to contact plusnet directly, and I do not use twitter.
1 REPLY 1
ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 23

Re: Left plusnet now they’ve “un cancelled” my contract?!

Hey @Mrpbailey, did you get in touch with us when you got the email about deciding to stay last month? 

It looks like your new provider didn't put the order through correctly because it's FTTP we wouldn't have been notified of this. You would need to speak with our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 to get your account closed. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team