cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Plusnet still being charged 3 months later, even after lengthy manager call

ExCustomer

Left Plusnet still being charged 3 months later, even after lengthy manager call

I'm really getting fed up with Plusnet and your abysmal customer service.
I left  you for broadband on 12.10.10 via LUU migration to talktalk.  I've continued to be incorrectly direct debited each month of Oct, Nov, Dec.   I've called spent ages on the phone to loads of advisors, had an escalated manager callback last month and still the problem exists!!
I raised a most recent complaint via webform on 05.12.10 and I received a total brush off answer from [removed], I added to my complaint asking for a manager to get in touch via email on 07.12.10 and have heard exactly nothing from you since.
ticket number is 3701122.
My next course of action is a letter to Jamie Ford if I don't receive a response.  Angry
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim): CSA name removed as per the forum rules but shown in hidden boards for staff]
1 REPLY 1
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Left Plusnet still being charged 3 months later, even after lengthy manager call

Hi ExCustomer,
I'm really sorry this happened and that it's dragged on too long. I've asked one of our senior escalations agents from the customer options team to take a look and sort things out for you, I hope this resolves things to your satisfaction.