cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Plusnet but going to get charged

Sjaisie
Hooked

Left Plusnet but going to get charged

I left plusnet in August and paid a part payment of £15.99 which I assumed was my final bill. 

However ive just had an email saying this -

We'll soon be taking a payment of £34.59 for your service. This will leave your account on or after 1st October 2018.

Good look with with that because I will cancel direct debit, but why are they trying to charge me still?

5 REPLIES 5
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Left Plusnet but going to get charged

Hi @Sjaisie,

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see you have now spoken with someone regarding this. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Sjaisie
Hooked

I am still getting emails and text messages telling me I need to make a payment.  These need to stop now.

This is disgusting customer service!

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi there,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that you are still receiving emails regarding a payment. 

From looking into your account, this has already been raised with the relevant department.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further queries, please get in touch.

Thank you,

Aisha

Sjaisie
Hooked

Woke up this morning to 4 emails and 4 text messages from plusnet.  Two of them saying I haven’t paid, one saying my service will be restricted and one saying my account faces closure due to unpaid account.

i have contacted the ombudsman service but they can’t help until 8 weeks from the original complaint has passed.

is there anyone at plusnet who actually knows what they’re doing?  Am I just expected to live with all these reminders despite being told it is an error plusnet made in closing my account.

what happens when the bailiffs start knocking on my door?

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Sjaisie

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear of your experiencing regarding the closure of your account. I've updated the open complaint ticket on your account here.

Best wishes

Dave