cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving plusnet

musicman1965
Dabbler

Leaving plusnet

I have been with plusnet for a year and have been happy with the service but now when I come to renewal they offer me a 'deal'!!!! of £3 off, so £13.99 ( plus line rental) for unlimited internet and night and weekend phone calls.  Last year deal was £11.50 for 60GB which I was happy with.  The sting in the tail is I have to sign up for a 24month contract!!  Cry So again new customers get far better deals then old customers!!! 
What makes it worse that I live in a high market area so I get rubbish speed about 2.5 mb and high price.
Time to look for a deal somewhere else. Sad
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Leaving plusnet

Sorry to hear that you're thinking of leaving.
I'd speak to the customer options team again and tell them that you're not happy with the offer that's been made.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
musicman1965
Dabbler

Thanks for that Adam.
musicman1965
Dabbler

I have still not heard anything Sad
It would be good if old customers was offered the same deal as new customers.
I see 'adriangw' in another post as a new customer is being offered half price market 1 broadband for £5.99.
It is always the same with companies once you have joined them they don't care about the old ones. But that does not make sense surely to increase your share of the market you have to keep customers as well as attract new  ones!! Undecided
Its a shame when plusnet makes so much about its good customer service and good value ,etc  Cry
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi,
Did you give our Customer Options Team a call?
Zantos
Dabbler

Musicman you are lucky  Cheesy I posed the question what happens when I get to the end of my contract (similar market to you and ending in the next month) and mentioned BT half price offers etc and got told I would just carry on at the same price but no longer be in contract. No offer of money off, just the option of paying much more to go unlimited from my current 60GB.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Any of our customers who are out of contract have the option to speak to the Customer Options Team to discuss this further. Some people to like to have a hat with them to see what we can do, others prefer to stay out of contract and in some instances pay a little more.
Zantos
Dabbler

Thanks for that Chris, it was something I hoped for BUT when I raised the question and asked if I would be offered any deals the chance to speak to someone wasn't mentioned in fact that part of my question seemed to be ignored! This was a question I raised through the "ticket" option part of the site and I must say the answer didn't make it sound as though my custom was appreciated or required.  Embarrassed
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'm really sorry that the response made you feel that way. If you give the Customer Options Team a call, they would be more than happy to discuss this further with you Smiley