Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving plusnet

mwg
Dabbler

Leaving plusnet

Hi,

My Contract Unlimited (Contracted 12 months) is ending 17th Jan 2019.

I decided to leave plusnet. I tried to call the customer care couple of times to inform, but the waiting times are too high.

Hence would like let plusnet know through this channel. Is this good enough Or anything more to do on my side. Please clarify.

Also I presume the account will be active until 23:59 of 17th Jan. Please clarify is that right?

Thanks & Regards

mwg

4 REPLIES 4
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Leaving plusnet

Hello @mwg,

We are sincerely sorry to hear you are wishing to leave us and is there anything we can do do to encourage you to stay with us?

You can speak to our Customer Options directly on 0800 013 2632, as they are the best people to speak to about this.

Opening Times:

08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday

09:00 - 19:00 Saturday

09:00 - 18:00 Sundays

Please get back to us if we can be of any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

@mwg If you are moving to another supplier there is no need to let PN know, in fact it can complicate things - let your new supplier arrange everything.

On the other hand if you are planning to cease your services then you will need to call and let them know - I think, but do check, and give 14 days notice - your contract will not end automatically on the date you mention, but your contract and costs will revert to the current advertised costs for the services you have.

mwg
Dabbler

Hi,

I left plusnet on 17thJanuary. My billing cycle was 18th of every month.

Please could you tell when I would receive my final bill ?  Havent received any till now, last bill in 'view Bills' is 18thDec.

Please advice.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @mwg

Final bills are generated automatically within 20 days of the account being closed so you should see that come through within the next couple of weeks. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team