cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving due to price increase, Email to say I will be charged early termination.

jimrichards92
Dabbler

Leaving due to price increase, Email to say I will be charged early termination.

I received an email with the price increase and I am leaving due to a mutlitude of problems. mainly with poor reliability with plusnet DNS servers and new "hub zero" router. using the Price increase as the reason for leaving.
Ive called customer service to tell them I am leaving. I have placed my order with new Service provider and now I have received an email from plusnet saying I will be charged an early termination fee.
Has this been sent by mistake or has the customer service agent not put the details in to ignore Early termination charges.
2 REPLIES 2
Sebtomato
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Leaving due to price increase, Email to say I will be charged early termination.

Check the other threads talking about this...
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Leaving due to price increase, Email to say I will be charged early termination.

Well the physical act of removing the contract from your account has been done. So let this put you at ease.
Looks like agent error sending the incorrect confirmation so apologies for that.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet