cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving due to increased line rental

billyflem

Leaving due to increased line rental

I have read through the other threads and just want to be clear, I have fibre BB and line rental with plusnet , can I leave without termination charges even though it's only line rental going up in price.
Can get the package cheaper elsewhere.
6 REPLIES 6
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Leaving due to increased line rental

Within 30 days of receiving the price notification email, yes.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
billyflem

A wee bit annoyed today, after spending an hour on the phone yesterday to cancel, I was told they did not have any reference on the system of me being sent a price increase email.
Having eventually sorted it out,at least I was told their would be NO cancellation fee, I was sent an email yesterday to say sorry you are leaving..... you owe us £92.40?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry for any concern raised by that email, I believe it came through as the price increase email hadn't come through to you (Despite the fact that the agent you spoke to said you wouldn't be charged)
I've checked your account today and it looks like the price increase email has since been sent out to you and there doesn't appear to be any termination fees on your account any more. So you won't be charged when the orders to migrate the services away do complete.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
mkjohns
Dabbler

when are the emails coming like i have never recived one
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Everyone should receive the email at least 30 days before the changes come in to effect on 02/09/15
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
billyflem

Quote from: HarryB
Sorry for any concern raised by that email, I believe it came through as the price increase email hadn't come through to you (Despite the fact that the agent you spoke to said you wouldn't be charged)
I've checked your account today and it looks like the price increase email has since been sent out to you and there doesn't appear to be any termination fees on your account any more. So you won't be charged when the orders to migrate the services away do complete.

Many thanks HarryB for putting my mind at rest.