Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Plusnet - Issues

FIXED
bbuckle

Leaving Plusnet - Issues

Dear Plusnet,

I received a couple of emails today enquiring why I had cancelled my direct debit. I have cancelled my direct debit as I no longer have an account with you. My account switched to another provider on 20th September. I spoke to an agent the other day who said that it would be OK to cancel my direct debit.

I have tried to contact someone to go over this, but your support lines (and web-chat) are not the award winning products that I was led to believe they were (I was genuinely surprised at the length of time in the phone queue and the non-availability and non-responsiveness of the web-chat). I have created this community account to try and get some response!

Could you also please confirm that my account *is* closed and that I will receive no more bills?

Thanks and regards

Barry

2 REPLIES 2
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Leaving Plusnet - Issues

Fix

Hi @bbuckle,

I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused. I've taken a look into your account now and raised a ticket response regarding this issue which can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
bbuckle

Re: Leaving Plusnet - Issues

Thank you for your quick response. Fingers crossed this is the end of the matter.

Regards

Barry