Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving PlusNet

retrogamer
Browser

Leaving PlusNet

Hello,

Been a happy Plusnet customer for nearly 2 years now and I've decided (for personal reasons) to get the broadband disconnected and move to a home phone only deal. Could someone from Plusnet detail what I need to do (if anything) regarding this (with the exception of moving to a phone only deal).

FYI,  I'm coming to the end of my current contract and I believe that I can now leave without penalty.

This is my understanding of the situation.

Regards.

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 150

Re: Leaving PlusNet

I think you will find Plusnet don't do phone-only contracts, you will have to find a supplier who does -BT?

To leave entirely penalty free, you will need to cancel on your contract expiry.

John
i_smell_bull
Hooked

If you're not careful you will lose your number

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Account / Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 107.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,512

Thanks for your post @retrogamer and apologies for the delayed staff response. I'm sorry to see you're leaving us. I've looked into this for you and I've added a reply onto a support ticket via your account you can view and respond to by going Here. Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I've moved on to a new role within Plusnet.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet