cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving PlusNet

retrogamer

Leaving PlusNet

Hello,

Been a happy Plusnet customer for nearly 2 years now and I've decided (for personal reasons) to get the broadband disconnected and move to a home phone only deal. Could someone from Plusnet detail what I need to do (if anything) regarding this (with the exception of moving to a phone only deal).

FYI,  I'm coming to the end of my current contract and I believe that I can now leave without penalty.

This is my understanding of the situation.

Regards.

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Leaving PlusNet

I think you will find Plusnet don't do phone-only contracts, you will have to find a supplier who does -BT?

To leave entirely penalty free, you will need to cancel on your contract expiry.

John
i_smell_bull
Hooked

If you're not careful you will lose your number

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Account / Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @retrogamer and apologies for the delayed staff response. I'm sorry to see you're leaving us. I've looked into this for you and I've added a reply onto a support ticket via your account you can view and respond to by going Here. Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet