cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest bill overcharging me

joepsion
Hooked

Latest bill overcharging me

Joint PlusNet for fibre broadband late last year, this week received an email saying latest bill was available to view. Bill amount is stated as £34.98 when the standard price for the 18 months of the contract should be £21.99. As PlusNet failed to deliver my new router in time for start of broadband service I was given three months free broadband.

So according to my calculations my bill for March should be £18.99 (last month of free broadband so only paying for line rental), followed by £21.99 in April and the same amount for the remainder of my 18 month contract. The only time I should be charged £34.99 is in Month 19 - sometime in 2021!!

Can someone look at this and sort out please?

4 REPLIES 4
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Latest bill overcharging me

Hi @joepsion, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you've had billing issues as of recent. I can see you've been in touch via another support channel and this issue looks to have been addressed and resolved for you moving forwards. If there's anything else we can help you with moving forwards however then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.

joepsion
Hooked

I thought it had been resolved having spoken to a customer services representative but looking at my bank account the full amount (£34.98) has just been taken out by direct debit!!

Can someone sort this properly!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @joepsion,

I'm very sorry that you were charged the full amount this month and for any inconvenience that this has caused. I've had a look into this now and my response contains some account specific information so I've added it as a ticket on your account that you can view here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
seanminty

Exact same thing is happening to me at the moment.

Started being charged £34.98 from April !! but my account says I'm on a fixed price contract until '31st Oct 2020.'

Is there a way I can raise a support ticket without sitting on the phone 2 hours?

Thanks,

Sean.