cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest bill has the discount removed...

LilSmiler

Latest bill has the discount removed...

Hi

I have had an email recently from Plusnet to tell me that my Broadband expires in August and to prompt me to renew. Then I also received an email that my latest bill was available. Upon checking it is showing that the discount has been removed, so it will be £17~ extra than normal...!

After receiving the above, it prompted me to have a look around and I have since decided to switch to a G.Fast provider. PN must have been notified by the new provider as I now received a text message saying - "Sorry you're leaving"

Am I still able to have this previously contract-in discount refunded as technically I am still within my contract period even though I have signed up to switch to a new provider..?!?

I wish I could have signed up with PN for the G.Fast but it wasn't an available option for the renewal, I hope the final billing is going to be straight forward... and not a mess as I've seen others have posted..

3 REPLIES 3
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Latest bill has the discount removed...

I'm here @LilSmiler , sorry for the issue with this. I have raised a ticket on https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=235489736 which explains what I have done for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
LilSmiler

That's great,

Thanks very much for your support Will ..!

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

No problemo! Bit of a pain you had to make us aware but at least we can get it sorted for you. Smiley Let me know if you need anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team