cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest bill confusing and seemingly too high

dayid

Latest bill confusing and seemingly too high

My latest bill doesn't make sense to me, it's very complicated and when I switched recently not all of this was explained on the phone.

Recently I switched to Fibre (activated on 06/04/20) from my old broadband contract which was £9 a month. I was told my Fibre contract would be £20.99 for the first 18 months, £23.99 thereafter plus the initial £6.99 for posting the new router. My bill breakdown still includes broadband charges, 2 different Fibre costs, 2 Line Rental charges and 2 discounts. Could you help me understand why all this is on my bill and why it is £41.35?

Many thanks.

David

1 REPLY 1
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Latest bill confusing and seemingly too high

Hi @dayid

Sorry to hear that. I have looked into your account and I can confirm that your future bills will be same as on contract.

Due to the fact that change of your product happened during billing cycle - bill have few additional lines for products you have mentioned in your post.

This is pro rata bill and unfortunately it is quite hard to understand it from 1st page.

If you will open your bill and go to 3rd page, you will see dates next to each line price for each product after pro rata calculation.

This bill covers more than 1 month of service - this is why amount is higher and this is why Line Rental appear more than once.

I hope that helps but please get back to us if you need further assistance.