cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late payment paid

amihutchison94

Late payment paid

I had a a bit of trouble with my wages this month everything has been sorted now my Internet was cut off last night I have just paid my outstanding bill balance and it said you can now browse as normal but I have reset my Internet several times and it's still saying I have no Internet connection however I did received a text mints after paying it saying I will be able to make calls with in the hour but it didn't say anything about the Internet connection am just confused as when I paid it say I can use my credit Internet straight away but it's still saying I have no Internet dose anyone know how long till I get my Internet back on?
6 REPLIES 6
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Late payment paid

Sounds strange that PN would just cut you off like that for just one late payment, If you contacted them at all explained that it may be late this month they could have extended the time to pay a little especially over the Xmas period.

As for getting reconnected i have no idea I have never been cut off so no clue what the procedure is, at a guess I would think maybe they would have to re-order again if so it could be days depending on how long it takes for the order to go through and Openreach availability.

amihutchison94

Yeah I let them know and the advisor I spoke to said it will be fine just to pay it online ASAP and it will be fine so I paid it online and it said my service has been restored and I can now use my Internet as normal but that was over 4 hours ago and I still have no Internet connection
Bluejay5
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Try rebooting your modem sometime that works otherwise sorry I cant help

I love hobnobs you can nibble and then take a chunk out of it
Part of life living
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

@amihutchison94 If your internet remains off I suggest giving support a call in the morning. They should be available 09:00 to 19:00 on Christmas day.

David
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

May be worth while switching your router off for 65 minutes or more, that seems to fix another billing problem.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

It looks like there may have been a fault somewhere as our records show your router had no connection at all, but I can see you should be back online now?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet