cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last month's bill showing as 'Part-Paid' + Overcharged this month!

Mav
Fixes: 515

Last month's bill showing as 'Part-Paid' + Overcharged this month!

My bill is due today so I thought I'd check to see if it's available yet.
It isn't but what I have noticed is last month's is showing as Part-Paid yet the full amount was taken from my bank account by the usual Direct Debit on 15th August.
Could someone kindly look into this and clarify that there isn't a problem?
Thanks.
Edit: A refresh shows the new bill is there and I've been charged an extra £3 for Call features Option 1. Only Caller Display and Free Voicemail are shown as active yet the Current Monthly cost is now showing as £3!
I have not added any call options so would appreciate this being looked into ASAP and an adjustment/credit/refund made as quick as possible.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

2 REPLIES 2
DanHodby
Grafter

Re: Last month's bill showing as 'Part-Paid' + Overcharged this month!

Last months invoice is fine, it looks like we issued a small refund which is why its showing as 'part paid'.
Really strange regarding the call features bundle....I've raised a task to get that removed and I've also issued a refund for them.
Dan
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Last month's bill showing as 'Part-Paid' + Overcharged this month!

Thanks Dan. I had wondered whether last month's showing as Part-Paid was due to the refund. Will it eventually show as Fully Paid?
Had a quick look and can see the £3 credit note, thanks. I note that this page still shows Order Sumary with a Total Cost of £3.00. I assume that will be corrected in time.
Thanks for dealing with the above for me.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still