cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of info

jld51
Grafter

Lack of info

Can not seem to get this order sorted.Was  Moving  to you on the 13th then the 18th march then order has been canceled.
.Question #82262187 TICKET NUMBER.
Its as no one seems to want your custom.
13 REPLIES 13
jld51
Grafter

Re: Lack of info

Now get a text router to be dispatched  WHY when you canceled the order.
Does anybody know what the hell is going on, looks like the time to cancel before it starts.
Sorry to say this but PN does not care about the customer take your money upfront then sod you.
You have 24 hrs to sort this or cancel order.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi jld51,
I'm really sorry for the lac of updates on this.
I've just checked your account and I can see that an order has been placed for us to start the line for your property, this should complete by the end of the day tomorrow. Once this has completed, we can then progress your Fibre order.
There was a problem with the initial order that was placed which is why you might have seen it had been cancelled. Manual intervention has now taken place to ensure your orders are successfully placed. Our Provisioning Team will be in touch following the completion of the telephone order.
jld51
Grafter

Thank you.
jld51
Grafter

Its 8pm still no phone as promised, The only thing that has happened line has gone completely dead. 
jld51
Grafter

Still no phone .  Angry Angry looks like a big mistake trying to move to PN.
jld51
Grafter

Time to cancel no info once again from no-one this forum or phone calls ty PN .
what a waste of time Your worse than bt and they are the lowest of the low.
Paid up front need a refund.t
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi jld51,
I'm really sorry to hear that your phone isn't working and for the delay in responding.
I've had a look into this for you and called our suppliers. They advised that when the frames engineer was re-connecting the line they discovered they were unable to complete the work due to a fault on the line. This has now been resolved and they expect the line to start working by the end of the day today. Our Provisioning team will continue to monitor this on Ticket: 82262187 and place your broadband order as soon as possible.
jld51
Grafter

This is not good enough if this was the case why did no one inform me,the only way to get answer to keep complaining .
AS THE TOPIC READS LACK OF INFO.
If this is not resolved by 18.00 hrs today don't bother .
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I am sorry for the delay, jld51. Unfortunately we rely on our suppliers to resolve the issue at hand and they have confirmed this will be done by the end of the day today.
jld51
Grafter

LIES LIES LIES AND MORE LIES.
You are instructed not to touch my line at all.After taking £32 from my account and me paying £15.32 in phone calls£47.32 has been wasted by me.
Once again let me spell this out.
YOUR CALL CENTER WILL DO NOTHING'. YOU FEED ME A LOT OF BULL, SO THIS IS NOW IN A WRITTEN FROM.As for a problem on my line rubbish 6 weeks ago a brand new line was installed from socket to exchange . prefect phone line when i left bt you take it on and nothing but problems.
Pn want to talk to me they have my mobile number .Legal action can and will be taken .
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

If BT Openreach say there's a fault on the line there isn't much PN can do, they also don't get the information from Openreach until after the fault has been updated by the openreach engineer who worked the fault. There isn't much PN can do, we are all at the mercy of BT openreach who own the line.
Also you should be paying any money for calls to PN it is free to call them and if you're using a mobile then they should come from your minutes/call plan
jld51
Grafter

if you're using a mobile then they should come from your minutes/call plan
Wrong do you no my call plan NO.
jld51
Grafter

once again told today phone working informed by e-mail and text.No it is not line is dead,