cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of customer service when trying to cancel

worstserviceeve

Lack of customer service when trying to cancel

Happened to log in and check my cancellation was succesful but no.
Records exist of a call i made when i phoned to cancel but was pursuaded to 'give us (plusnet) one more week' to try and make my connection playable, but the noble effort failed. Abysmally.
Switched to Sky one month later, phoned and cancelled the day before sky went live, but there is no record of the call to cancel.. maybe i should have sent the message to cancel by pidgeon?
Called today after work to rectify and was told i need to call again and i guess am now likley to be billed for another month of usage despite not actually using plusnet for over a month, and will have to take a morning off work to call the customer service team that can actually cancel an account.
Thanks plusnet, your customer service is actually worse than the ping i was getting using your dog connection.
Will be reccomending to all my friends they cancel their plusnet accounts, if they can actually manage to get it done.
2 REPLIES 2
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Lack of customer service when trying to cancel

Did you transfer to Sky using a MAC?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Lack of customer service when trying to cancel

Switched to Sky one month later, phoned and cancelled the day before sky went live, but there is no record of the call to cancel

I've checked your account and the only people who looked at your account were those who left notes and comments. Do you remember the approx date of your call to us?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.