Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting billed more than the monthly amount

Jase1982
Hooked

Keep getting billed more than the monthly amount

Hi,
My bill keeps coming out at £34.98. Can someone please advise why its higher than the agreed amount of £26.99.

Additionally, I'm forever having issues connecting to the Internet. The router is currently not allowing Internet connectivity... if someone could please advise why that might be? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Keep getting billed more than the monthly amount

@Jase1982 

From memory £7.99 is about the cost of the old Anytime calls package. Have you checked the details on your bill?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Jase1982
Hooked

It says there's a failed payment charge or something but plusnet told me I wouldn't be charged if I paid within 14 days, which I did do last month.
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@Jase1982 

So I guess that you've answered your question? The extra charge is because you did not pay your bill on time and you have now been cut off for not paying either for last month or this coming one, which is paid in advance.

You may well of sorted this in a phone call but if you add poor agent training, a screwed up billing system and the lack of customer support together you have a very high risk of things going wrong.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Jase1982
Hooked

No my question hasn't been answered because they said that I wouldn't be charged if I paid within 14 days, which I did.

I still need someone to sort this, and answer my other question about why I keep losing Internet connection