cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up tonight for fibre and phone would like to change to fibre only?

omgfttc
Grafter

Just signed up tonight for fibre and phone would like to change to fibre only?

Your phone order
We'll arrange for your phone service to be switched to us. This will take 2-3 weeks.
Your broadband order
Once your phone service has been switched to us, your broadband service will also be switched. This usually happens on the same day. Your broadband should carry on working with your current provider until the switch is completed.
If you haven't already, you'll need to let your current broadband and phone provider know you're moving to us.
Your Plusnet Fibre broadband order
We'll arrange for your fibre broadband service to be installed. This will happen on one of the dates you've chosen:
31/12/2012 AM
31/12/2012 PM
01/01/2013 AM
If your preferred appointment date isn't available , we'll call you within a week to make alternative arrangements.
not looking for more delays, just signed up tonight for fibre and phone, if it saves any hassle can I change to fibre only?
Is there a way to edit new order to fibre only and take off phone?

also when i signed up I took first available dates, are these legit?
5 REPLIES 5
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Just signed up tonight for fibre and phone would like to change to fibre only?

You do realise that the half price offer only applies if you take broadband and phone?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
omgfttc
Grafter

Re: Just signed up tonight for fibre and phone would like to change to fibre only?

guys just called up to confirm dates. after signing up and paying last night.

Not happy you have taken payment, given dates, and told they are not correct earliest date would now be 15jan.
I asked just to cancel and said would transfer to cancel then phone goes dead????Huh
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, looks like you were able to get through alright? Hope that's the case and everything is sorted.
I'm sorry about the dates, unfortunately the ones selected at signup are only provisional and the dates we can book will depend on availability - also it's the holiday season so the likelihood of getting anything until the new year is very slim indeed.
Hope you'll consider us in the future at some point, and sorry we couldn't meet your expectations this time.
omgfttc
Grafter

matt just sent you a pm.
jim:quote
killswitch73
Dabbler

Quote from: omgfttc
Your phone order
We'll arrange for your phone service to be switched to us. This will take 2-3 weeks.
Your broadband order
Once your phone service has been switched to us, your broadband service will also be switched. This usually happens on the same day. Your broadband should carry on working with your current provider until the switch is completed.
If you haven't already, you'll need to let your current broadband and phone provider know you're moving to us.
Your Plusnet Fibre broadband order
We'll arrange for your fibre broadband service to be installed. This will happen on one of the dates you've chosen:
31/12/2012 AM
31/12/2012 PM
01/01/2013 AM
If your preferred appointment date isn't available , we'll call you within a week to make alternative arrangements.
not looking for more delays, just signed up tonight for fibre and phone, if it saves any hassle can I change to fibre only?
Is there a way to edit new order to fibre only and take off phone?

also when i signed up I took first available dates, are these legit?

you should of waited it out , i waited 5 weeks and now think i made the right choice , unless i start getting throttled really bad , all i can say its worth the wait ..and now that they are doing unlimited is a bigger bonus . im on the 250gb limit and will upgrade as soon as my promo of £5 a month runs out .
paying for the line rental all upfront makes sense too , and then is way cheaper than BT .