cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just set up DD.....

randpwar
Grafter

Just set up DD.....

Apologies if this has been ‘gone through’ before but I’ve just set up DD to avoid paying an extra £1.50, but that leaves my debit card details still shown under the ‘Primary Payments Details’ column. How do i clear the card details in order to ensure that payments are taken via the DD in future?
4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Just set up DD.....

Once the DD is active that is the primary payment method and the card won't be used. However the card will still be described as "Primary payment details", one of the foibles of Plusnet's account management system. Tongue
It is normal for card details to appear even though a DD applies. The card will only be used for any authorised one off payments (which don't incur a fee). So no action needed.
David
randpwar
Grafter

Many thanks spraxyt for the clear and concise answer  Smiley
reserved
Grafter

Once set up the Direct Debit details should be shown underneath the Primary & Secondary Payment Details on the "My Account" - Payment Details page.
Brimau

Quote from: reserved
Once set up the Direct Debit details should be shown underneath the Primary & Secondary Payment Details on the "My Account" - Payment Details page.

I understood that I had given my Direct Debit details when I order PN Broadband, in November 2010.
I receved an email regarding Direct Debit and  spoke to a gentleman who took my Direct Debit details again,
After receiving another email I phoned PN on 30th December,2010 and spoke to a gentleman who informed me that a Direct Debit was set up at the commencement of my account.
This does not show up in My Account, - WHY?Huh
as Ihave since had a Direct Debit taken out of my account.
Is it me or your sytem please?