cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received a bill for double the amount I was quoted AND service wasn't working for 2.5 weeks!

Simon_F
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Just received a bill for double the amount I was quoted AND service wasn't working for 2.5 weeks!

Anyone know who I need to 'ping' in PNET to fix a billing error?

As background, in mid Jan got a quote to upgrade to Fibre and also include line rental and calls.Price was competitive so agreed. We were promised this switch-over would happen 1st Feb.  Line+phone changed on cue, but Fibre didn't start working until 18th Feb! Was told on the forum I would not be charged for Fibre for that period.

Have now just got a bill for nearly double my quoted monthly rate, never mind not being charged for fibre not actually working.

It's not very amusing.

2 REPLIES 2
Simon_F
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Just received a bill for double the amount I was quoted AND service wasn't working for 2.5 weeks

FWIW, got through on the phone so hoping will be resolved soon.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Just received a bill for double the amount I was quoted AND service wasn't working for 2.5 weeks

HI @Simon_F, thanks for getting in touch

Sorry to hear of the issues you've encountered with your Billing but I'm pleased you've been able to speak with someone in our Support Centre.

If you do need any further assistance, just let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team