Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a warning plusnet

FIXED
Stevef1
Grafter

Just a warning plusnet

Guys, my next bill is due on the 9th May but it looks like that is going to be refused by my bank.

I get my money via a post office card account but with being disabled and having serious health problems I am self isolating right now and have been for over 3 weeks, however my bank money is on the verge of running out and I cannot get to the nearest post office to get some money.

So I'm posting here to ask what to do, should I cancel my account a week before the date or what?   I ask because I don't want you to withdraw money that is not there and my bank give me a fine which grows and grows as I cannot get to the post office.

I'm sorry for this but I have just about enough in the bank to get one shopping delivery (which is due on the 21st and I booked that 2 weeks ago! but I'm sure you'll agree that food has to come before internet.

Sorry but there is nothing I can do.

Steve

3 REPLIES 3
Stevef1
Grafter

Re: Just a warning plusnet

oh my god am I relieved! The thought of losing the net at a time like this was incredibly distressing.

anyway I just found out that I still have £32.71 on my paypal account after I sold some stuff on ebay last year so I've now put in a transfer to move that to my bank so I will be able to pay next month and have the net for 1 more month at least.  PHEW!!! 

Sorry about that, I feel so relieved.

Mook
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 9

@Stevef1 That's a bit like finding money in a jacket pocket or down the sofa, and is always welcome. Smiley

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Fix

@Stevef1 Hey there Smiley Sorry to hear you've been having difficulty throughout this strange climate. If you think this will be a problem for your next bill, please let us know so we can support you throughout COVID19. Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team