cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Ordered, was not able to select Activation Date!!

aaronpco
Hooked

Just Ordered, was not able to select Activation Date!!

Hi.. I just ordered Unlimited Fibre BB + Home phone.  Paid £141.86 upfront.
Online chat promised that I could select an Activation Date so that my current BB and phone is not wasted.
I just finished through checkout and I was not given such a date to alter.
My Line Rental Saver with BT ends on the 26th, I wanted Plusnet phone service to start on the same day.  How can I select this?
4 REPLIES 4
shalom2010
Grafter

Re: Just Ordered, was not able to select Activation Date!!

Hi
I have just ordered Fibre Unlimited & Phone and the welcome email says
"Your phone service: Once your fibre broadband service has switched, we'll arrange to switch your phone service. This will take 11 working days.
Your current fibre broadband and phone service should carry on working until the switch is completed."
I think the Fibre has to go through first. Ring Support if you need further help or raise a ticket (the welcome email you get will confirm the above)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
Whilst we're not able to guarantee an activation on a specific date (I'm sorry if you were told we could) we will always aim to get as close as possible to what you've asked for as this depends on availability with our suppliers I can however see that a note has been added to your account already to state that we shouldn't allow activation before the 26th.
Keep an eye on ticket 64005088 for updates.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
aaronpco
Hooked

So does my Line Rental Saver with Plusnet start from last night when I made payment or from when my phone line gets transferred?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

It's effectively active from when the line becomes active.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team