cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining Plusnet

jmcm
Dabbler

Joining Plusnet

We have placed an order to transfer from BT to PN which seemed to be going through ok. The migration date was set for 21 March  (today) but router hasn't arrived and no further information has been given. I have e mailed customer services today but replies can take 3 days.
how can I get an quick update?
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Joining Plusnet

@ jmcm
I'm really sorry about this, the order hasn't been placed for the migration yet for some reason.
Luckily the MAC hasn't expired yet so I've just been able to place an order that completes on the 28th.
Sorry that isn't as soon as expected.
By the way the router should reach you a day or two prior to the 28th.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jmcm
Dabbler

Adam, many thanks for your help and input
KK
Grafter

jmcm - 'luckily' you discovered this forum, and quickly attracted the attention of a Plus~Net staffer.
'Luckily' , you seem to have avoided a break in your broadband service.
'Luckily' (for PlusNet), you have seen fit to 'thank' them for their response to your complaint.
Why is there so much 'luck' involved in what should be a straightforward transaction?
I wonder if your luck will extend to the new completion date of the 28th March.
jmcm
Dabbler

Still haven't received confirmation that order has been placed on my account
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'm really sorry you've not received confirmation of this.
I've had a look for you and escalated Ticket: 83191660 back to you confirming the installation date of your Fibre service. My apologies for my colleague stating the the migration was due to complete on the 28th, this isn't the case as you're having Fibre installed. The 28th would've been the completion date for regular ADSL2+ broadband, however, Fibre is based on engineer availability in your area.
I'm very sorry for any confusion/inconvenience caused.