Did you mean: 

Itemised billing contains a line saying Other

FIXED
longslow
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Itemised billing contains a line saying Other

Hello,

Just been chatting with Plusnet and got the item refunded so not worried about it but since they could not tell me what it was I thought I would the experts here.

On this months billing I have all my phone calls itemised with a date/number/duration/Type/cost

all except one line where all it says is the date, the Time, the Type (Other) and the cost 20p

The support chat person could not tell me what it was so ended up refunding me.

All is good but what if it had been £50... Would they have refunded so easily. I find it strange that they can't tell what I dialled

3 REPLIES 3
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Itemised billing contains a line saying Other

Hi @longslow

I am sorry if there has been confusion over this amount for you and I'd like to try to clear this up for you.

This 20p charge is for a feature called 'Ring Back' which effectively means if you call 1471 and select the option to call the number back there is a 20p connection charge. You can view more detail on this link here

I hope this information clears things up for you and if you have any further questions please get in touch.

longslow
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Fix

Thanks for the quick answer.

Isn't there a way to mark it in your billing itemisation?

That would save quieries like that.

I will tell my family not to use that ringback function then

Thanks

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

No problem @longslow,

I'm afraid we don't have a way to mark this on our billing system quickly. I have passed this feedback on to the relevant team. You can still dial 1471 free from charge and write the number down to call it back, the 20p charge is only applicable when pressing 3 to return the call.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional