Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s a Another Cashback Query

FIXED
Tonymcclennon2
Dabbler

It’s a Another Cashback Query

Like many others, I have yet to receive the e-mail.

I have checked spam and deleted folders, but nothing there.

Would be grateful if someone could look into this for me - many thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
Tonymcclennon2
Dabbler

Re: It’s a Another Cashback Query

Hi - would be grateful if someone could look into this for me please.

Tonymcclennon2
Dabbler

Still waiting ........ would be grateful if someone could resolve this.

Tonymcclennon2
Dabbler

.....and I'm still waiting for the e-mail or someone to respond to this post!!!

Tonymcclennon2
Dabbler

.....and another week goes by without any contact from Plusnet. Appreciate the current situation and probably reduced number of staff working, but I have seen several posts on the same subject that appear to have been resolved over the last three weeks, so cannot fathom why I have not had any response over the last month. It’s getting as bad as trying to get hold of EasyJet!!!

Rodd
Dabbler

They’re disgraceful. They say they’re prioritising vulnerable people, yet I’m one of those and they’re treating me like dirt. They’ve basically taken to lying about and ignoring all cashback queries. I’m starting by writing to Ofcom and won’t be stopping there. I’ll point them to this forum, where they’ll see it all for themselves.
Tonymcclennon2
Dabbler

Although I don't fall into the vulnerable category, it is frustrating for everyone (and there seems to be a lot of people awaiting a response on the same issue).

As far as I am concerned, if I don't receive a response from Plusnet by the time the 8 weeks are up, they are in breach of contract and I will make plans to move to another provider.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @Tonymcclennon2 and apologies for the delayed response. I've provided details of your cashback on a support ticket you can view by going Here.

@Rodd We'll respond to your thread shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Tonymcclennon2
Dabbler

Thanks for raising the ticket - I have now submitted the claim so fingers crossed - I did check my e-mails, and there is definitely no e-mail received on 4th March as suggested. Have checked junk, deleted and inbox and nothing there - not sure that given the number of posts on the same subject there is a problem with the e-mails being sent out.

Anyhow, thanks for sorting this out and I will await my cheque.