cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with billing

Issue with billing

Hi,

This message is really for a member of the PLUSNET team as I've logged this with their Question system previously, and also spoken to them on the phone already and now need further resolution with regards how out of pocket myself and my partner have been with regards data costs while waiting for them to resolve the service set-up.

The Question history is attached. If you could review this and then either forward this to the relevant billing team member or address it here, I'd be grateful. It does appear we're now connected, but we're still using our previous provider's router, although that's not really a technical issue. I'd also like some clarity on the fact that I waited on the phone for half an hour last Friday before I got an answer and this appeared to resolve the order issue, but it actually appears that it took responding to the question on Monday to actually get the order issue updated? Neither of these actions have resolved the router ambiguity.

I'm posting this here in the public forum so others can see the cost involved in a simple provider switch.

Many thanks,

Gordon

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed from attachment (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Issue with billing

Hello,
Still not had a response to this query, despite one of your staff editing the attachment? Further to this, our broadband, in less than a week, has stopped again overnight. This may be a router issue but as you've still not clarified if we are to receive a plusnet hub or not, I'm having to muddle through with your settings for our old router. Truly the worst service level I think I've ever encountered with a purportedly professional company.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Issue with billing

Thans for your post @70 and welcome to our community forums.

I'm really sorry for the issues you've had with your order and how we've handled this. From what I can see your services didn't transfer across to us on the 12th April as expected due to an issue with bringing your landline number across and this was resolved on the 14th April as your order completed that day and you were back up and running.

Unfortunately though while your order completed then, we hadn't configured your account correctly so it didn't automatically activate which would likely be the cause for the further issues you've had since the order completed on the 14th and that your router hadn't been automatically ordered yet.

I've activated your account now and I can see you're back up and running again. I've also manually ordered your new router you should receive within the next 3 to 5 working days.

I've also reviewed the goodwill gesture you can view and reply to my response about on the support ticket Here.

Apologies again for the experience you've had. I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet