cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anybody out there "NOW"

Is there anybody out there "NOW"

Why is Plusnet unable to offer me a comparable price or at least close to NOW  £25 / month deal ,same products as my soon to be out of contract deal . Woman I spoke to appeared not to know the NOW package inc.anytime calls ,just offered £2 off a new £35.99 contract , still leaving me £8.99 / month better off moving to Now .I am happy to stay at Plusnet, but for another £108 / year in my pocket ?The £2 off is called a NOW defence deal , do Plusnet really want long term custom , or just not mine . Answers/comments on a post card or here .

2 REPLIES 2
Fixes: 1,126

Re: Is there anybody out there "NOW"

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 79

Re: Is there anybody out there "NOW"

Hello @fartaway,

I'm sorry that we couldn't offer the pricing that you were looking for on this occasion. We aim to offer the best possible deal we can at the point where a recontract is requested, unfortunately with the competitive nature of the industry we're not always able to match a previous deal or offer. Deals and pricing do vary frequently and despite not being suitable for you at present, this may change moving forward.  We can of course arrange a callback with our Customer Options team to discuss this deal to see if we can get as close as possible in price to them, if you drop us a preferred time/date/number via PM to give you a bell on we can get that arranged.

Otherwise best wishes for the move to your new provider.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team