cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anybody out there "NOW"

fartaway

Is there anybody out there "NOW"

Why is Plusnet unable to offer me a comparable price or at least close to NOW  £25 / month deal ,same products as my soon to be out of contract deal . Woman I spoke to appeared not to know the NOW package inc.anytime calls ,just offered £2 off a new £35.99 contract , still leaving me £8.99 / month better off moving to Now .I am happy to stay at Plusnet, but for another £108 / year in my pocket ?The £2 off is called a NOW defence deal , do Plusnet really want long term custom , or just not mine . Answers/comments on a post card or here .

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Is there anybody out there "NOW"

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Is there anybody out there "NOW"

Hello @fartaway,

I'm sorry that we couldn't offer the pricing that you were looking for on this occasion. We aim to offer the best possible deal we can at the point where a recontract is requested, unfortunately with the competitive nature of the industry we're not always able to match a previous deal or offer. Deals and pricing do vary frequently and despite not being suitable for you at present, this may change moving forward.  We can of course arrange a callback with our Customer Options team to discuss this deal to see if we can get as close as possible in price to them, if you drop us a preferred time/date/number via PM to give you a bell on we can get that arranged.

Otherwise best wishes for the move to your new provider.

Thanks.