cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to check my TOTAL bill?

myredhotcar
Grafter

Is there any way to check my TOTAL bill?

I have searched and found only partial answers so apologies in advance if I have missed something. I would like to check my total bill (line rental, phone, calls and BB) but I can only find my previous total bills or my current phone bill. Is there any way to check what my complete bill currently is?
4 REPLIES 4
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Is there any way to check my TOTAL bill?

Add it up?  Shocked
The cost is the current "itemised bill" for the phone costs, to which you add the broadband cost (fixed with unlimited) using the built-in calculator of the OS you are using Wink
Or am I nissing something Roll_eyes
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
myredhotcar
Grafter

Smiley
I had already thought of (and have been using) this solution but it seems the PlusNet system is already capable of simple maths as if I go to itemised bill in the telephone control panel it adds calls, call features and line rental up for me. When I get an advanced notice of payment it adds these figures to my BB and I get the total figure for my bill; it would be nice if I could quickly check this figure at any time without performing mathematics myself, without needing to root about in my account or use a calculator.
BB is not currently fixed BTW;  I am on an offer which ends part way into my contract.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi myredhotcar,
You're correct, in the "View My Bill" section you can view your previous total bills, however, if you're wanting to know the total part-way through your billing month then you would need to add this up yourself.
Your broadband package cost and Line Rental + call features are costs that don't tend to change - it's normally only call charges that will increase your bill month on month.
I've created Ticket: 85972862 to confirm how long your discounts apply for to make it easier to calculate what your bill is to date.
Hope this helps Smiley
myredhotcar
Grafter

Hi Linn
Many thanks for doing that  Smiley