cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an invoice for Line Rental Saver?

FIXED
peter6000
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Is there an invoice for Line Rental Saver?

Hi,

I renewed my line rental saver back in July - I have an email for 27th July confirming this. It has renewed, and everything is fine!

But, I just wondered if there was an invoice for this? I can't see it when I log in to member centre, but I know that previously I have got an invoice (from the old billing system).

Thanks,

Peter.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Is there an invoice for Line Rental Saver?

Fix
Hi Peter, thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately there’s no specific invoice for line rental saver anymore but the payment for this should show on the next invoice that’s generated following the payment.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
peter6000
Grafter
Fixes: 2

"the payment for this should show on the next invoice that’s generated following the payment"

Oh yeah, so it does! Cheesy

Weird way of doing it though because the invoice amount is a normal monthly amount, but the charges broken down section shows:

1 Payment             27/07/19      -£197.88

1 Line Rental Saver 27/07/19     £197.88

..but I suppose given the state of the rest of the billing system, I shouldn't be surprised. 😉

Anyway, I guess that covers it - so thanks anyway!! Cheesy

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@peter6000 I’m glad to see you’ve found it Thumbs_Up I think it’s a bit more streamlined now keeping everything on one invoice where possible.

Payments are shown on an invoice as a charge and then as a credit if it’s been paid. It’s a bit like how a previous month’s bill will show as a balance brought forward and if you’ve paid it, you’ll see a credit for the payment underneath.

Feel free to let us know if there’s anything else you’d need help with. Cool Cheesy

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet