cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to view/verify pending account credit?

FIXED
longedge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Is there a way to view/verify pending account credit?

Perhaps I just haven't looked in the correct place but having been told that my account has been credited with a certain amount, I can't find a way to actually verify that as a pending transaction. I can see as yet uncharged amounts in billing so I thought that a pending credit would appear there being part of the same calculation.

My reason is that when bills are created it seems that it is already too late to change them i.e. if the credit has been overlooked and my first chance to see the omission is when I look at the new bill the chance to correct it has gone.

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Is there a way to view/verify pending account credit?

Hi there.

I've had a look on the member centre at one of my accounts I manage and I'm afraid it doesn't look like you can see any scheduled credits from there.

Internally we can see "View Unbilled Items" which includes any scheduled one-off charges or credits. Having a look into your account I can see you do have a credit applied.

Generally if you receive an email entitled "Good news, you're due a credit" I'd trust that this is stacked as a credit on your account to come off your next invoice, these emails are generated automatically whenever a credit is applied.

If you don't see the credit on your next invoice for any reason, obviously let us know and we'll be happy to investigate further. 

Hope this helps. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

@longedge What you describe was one of the reasons that I requested that a refund should be made directly to my bank account

Dave

longedge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

@Gandalf  Thanks for that and for myself I'm re-assured. It does seem like this facility ought to be built into the system though Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

No problem, happy to pass the feedback on as always

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet