Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a cease order on my line?

FIXED
MikeBz
Rising Star

Is there a cease order on my line?

Out of interest I periodically check what packages other providers are offering.   Generally this involves putting in your landline number and they give you a list of what they can offer.   On one suppliers website if I do this it now says (recent new behaviour):

We're currently not able to offer you any services

• There is currently a cease order in progress on the line currently which will prevent any new orders being placed.
  • Please try again once the cease order has been completed or cancelled.

I'm sure if I query this with them they will refer me to my service provider, so can PN check and confirm that there is not a cease order on my line?  There shouldn't be unless someone has succeeding in switching providers behind my back.

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Is there a cease order on my line?

Fix

You're being moved over to our new network which involves ceasing your current service.

That's due to complete on Friday.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've checked the phone ordering system, no orders.

However there is an order to move you over to our new network, due to complete on the 22nd. This is what will be showing when they've checked it.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
MikeBz
Rising Star

Great, thanks for the explanation guys.