Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the billing problem resolved?

FIXED
taj_bach
Dabbler

Is the billing problem resolved?

Today I had an email -

"We're getting in touch to let you know that the issue which meant we weren't able to bill you has been resolved. This means your account is now back to full working order, and that you will receive a bill from us this week."

I don't wish to be a Killjoy, but my account is still flagging up an error message with billing due December 2018. Perhaps I shouldn't have looked, and like Schrödinger's cat experiment I have set its state, but it does say back to full working order.

Will this correct when tomorrow or Saturdays bill is generated or am I still in purgatory and need to start rolling the boulder back up the hill again? Please! I'm generally very happy with Plusnet, but please, please not the Helpdesk again.

7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Is the billing problem resolved?

Hi there, 

I've just had a look over your account and whereas the invoice date is still showing as in the past the bill should generate as normal on the "usual" billing date. As that date has already passed this month before that email was sent to you it should be resolved next month. 

If it isn't for any reason of there's anything further I can help with then please do shout up. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
taj_bach
Dabbler

Thank You Adam. If I have a problem I will certainly shout though it is more likely to come out as a scream.😀

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

We understand completely.

Have a great rest of your weekend and remember that we're here from 07:30-22:00 daily, should you need to scream.

taj_bach
Dabbler

@OskarPapa @adamwalker 

Can I shout? I've been a good lad and bottled up the scream, but it may yet come. Could you please take a look at my latest bill before my wife has to scrape me off the ceiling again.

My 18 month contract for unlimited fibre broadband was £4.51. On the bill I'm being charged the full price £15.99 for the 3 months. Other than this it appears to be correct.

Taj - Not so Bach(small) any more. I tend to swell before I explode.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Fix

Hi @taj_bach,

No need to explode just yet.

Looks like the discounts were removed when your billing issues were resolved - resulting in you being charged the incorrect amount on the bulk bill that occurred. 

I've refunded the overpayment which will go back into the payment method if was debited from. You'll get an automated confirmation of this in two hours.

I've also added the discounts back onto the account for the remainder of the contact which you should already have an email confirming. 

Anything else please let us know. 

taj_bach
Dabbler

@JOLO @adamwalker @OskarPapa 

Thank You all. You can't imagine the feeling of happy relief you get knowing you don't have to summon up the Helpdesk😁.

Taj

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Absolutely no problem @taj_bach. Let us know if you have any other issues.