cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it impossible for plusnet to get my address correct in Contact details?

websurf518
Dabbler

Is it impossible for plusnet to get my address correct in Contact details?

Hi All,

Having been with plusnet  since Christmas, i have noticed a slight error in my address , when a rep from plusnet phoned a week or so back to make sure everything was running ok, i happened to mention my address was listed wrong and explained what was wrong, to which he changed it, unfortunately he has changed it to something that is more wrong than what it was before, just finished on chat with another plusnet rep who says they cant change it as it  is the way BT has your line listed, yet the rep from plusnet could change it few weeks back, so is it that hard to change  my address so it is correct, even if BT have it listed wrong?   seems one rep can change it yet another cant change it. Smiley

5 REPLIES 5
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Is it impossible for plusnet to get my address correct in Contact details?

Hi @websurf518

Sorry to hear this, we should be able to change this even if its registered differently with BT.

I've created a support ticket on your account here can you please respond to it with your full address so that I can update this for you.

websurf518
Dabbler

Replied to support ticket Smiley

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi

@websurf518 I'm afraid the system hasn't allowed me to update this. However I have raised a task internally and your address will be updated shortly.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Tag fixed.

websurf518
Dabbler

Thanks for your help Smiley  BT never have got my address correct,its always been wrong in the phone book, the address they list in the book, don't exist, despite  trying to get them to change it many years ago  they still haven't  Smiley

richi
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

In fact, this is something that Plusnet can arrange for you, if you ask. They can put an address correction through to Openreach, so that the underlying "BT" database gets properly fixed.