cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it a regular thing you over charging customers ?

StuartUK35
Grafter

Is it a regular thing you over charging customers ?

Seeing as I cant raise a ticket, and online chat results in "please call" , and a call to PN results "will get it looked into"  which results "PLUSNET DOING NOTHING" , best I use the forum, so everyone can see my overcharge.
My Account = Tele line + ADSL
New contract, so that is £15.95 Tele + £2.50 ADSL for 12 months.
I paid a month in advance, so as phone line went live on 14th April, and ADSL went live on 16th April, I should therefore NOT see a bill until mid May....
You send an email the other week to say a bill of £8.46 is coming, to which I try the above, which resulted in a ticket being raised on my account with the words "internal billing error"..
That ticket has disappeared, and naturally, a charge of £8.46 has hit my bank account.
So, I pay a month in advance for your service, you then bill me £8.46 , but you have no idea what it is or what its for, and instead of sorting it out and stopping that charge, you delete the ticket and hope I am one of those customers who doesn't check his bank account ?? 
From our original order with PN on the 18th Feb for a service, you really have gone out of your way to show that you can compete with TalkTalk/Sky for being the worst at what you sell Sad
use ticket ref:  Question #102795787  so you can see the account.
I can call PlusNet again, as i cant find the number.  The advert of telly states award winning customer service, yet if that were true, the above wouldn't be written.  Therefore, searching for a number for award winning service comes up blank.
Regards
A now seriously unhappy customer.
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Is it a regular thing you over charging customers ?

You're absolutely correct, this charge shouldn't have been applied. I'll refund it now, really sorry about that.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

@ StuartUK35 , you can still raise a ticket : contactus.plus.net
You may need to login. Once done you can now see any open tickets and create one.
To create a ticket,  click [More] under the required heading, then click other, it will allow you to raise a ticket.
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

StuartUK35
Grafter

very helpful mr Works Smiley
Thank u!
@Chris,  i'll thank you when I see the refund Smiley
StuartUK35
Grafter

Thank you Chris, refund received, Smiley Smiley