cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Pn's accounts staff genetically incompetent or are they all on crack cocaine?

thisoldman
Grafter

Is Pn's accounts staff genetically incompetent or are they all on crack cocaine?

I have been once again overcharged on my account, and have had to spend precious time on a lovely hot sunday afternoon sorting out the mess.
It seems clear to me that I can no longer trust Pn accounts staff to get  the basics right.
Its all very well to trot out the usual mand jojo platitudes      we are very sorry etc etc but the fact remains as these forums will testify, far too many basic mistakes are being made by Pn staff.
It really is time Pn fired a few people.
Why should adam and coy have to spend their time sorting out other peoples mess?
So for the last time    get your act together Pn  ok?
5 REPLIES 5
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Is Pn's accounts staff genetically incompetent or are they all on crack cocaine?

Whatever your problem was I bet you It was a computer error? Its the computer systems that need sacked.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Pn's accounts staff genetically incompetent or are they all on crack cocaine?

I don't know about the accounts staff, but in the last three weeks there has been a new (unnamed as otherwise that would be against forum rules) member of "Technical Support"  posting in this forum.
In seventeen postings, to date, I think there was only one piece of relevant and accurate information !, the rest I.M.O. were uninformed guesses, pointless statements, or just plain wrong.
Thankfully the majority of staff replies here are accurate, courteous, helpful, relevant, patient, and professional,
but then there's ever helpful Jojo who has transformed support on this forum to a new level - and it is VERY much appreciated !  Kiss
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
While the refund has already gone through, I can't see where the invoice is incorrect? There's your broadband subscription (with the £5 discount), the £1.50 non direct debit processing charge, the pro-rata for the pro-add on (6th June -> 26th June) and the charge for the pro add on next month. We'll not reclaim the refund now but I can't see where it is that it's gone wrong?
thisoldman
Grafter

@matt    you of all people surprize me  you are usually one of the few on the ball.
Whilst i normally do not like to go into detail on here, you obviously need to be updated.
bb    is 17.99
bob and others arranged ages ago a  years discount on the debit card payment as i objected to Pns extortionate fee.
The pro add on was  given free by steve in tech support  ie i get 12 months discount of the 5£.
All of these freebies are on pm and mail and recorded by typetalk.
so at the end of the day my bb invoice each month should be a constant 17.99
If your systems do not correctly show these fugures perhaps you would be kind enough to update my account details and get the story right.
I did not ask for these concessions. they were freely offered to me by PN. Perhaps Pn subscribes to the what "the lord giveth, the lord taketh away philosophy.    You have a legal contract for 12 months with me  to supply free payment by dc and the add on.
I am more than happy to legally contest these charges if you continue to invoice me in excess of 17.99 per month
thanks matt..
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Noted... they are indeed documented on the account, sorry I missed that.