cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is £75 reward card offer just a scam

Spattzzz
Dabbler

Is £75 reward card offer just a scam

Does anybody ever receive these or do they just rely on people giving up.

Incredible hard to contact this award winning customer service without being on hold for an excessive long time.
16 REPLIES 16
JamesBlonde
Hooked

Re: Is £75 reward card offer just a scam

I've just signed up with Plusnet, (about 1 week ago), and I'm waiting to receive my £70 Plusnet Reward Card. Hopeully it's not a scam! I could do with that money.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Speaking as a customer who has recently dealt with several referrals I can assure you that this is not a scam.

Don't forget to check any spam email boxes.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

JamesBlonde
Hooked

Thank you Mav,

Good to know that you can assure me (and others), that the Plusnet Reward Card offer is not a scam. I will continue to check my emails (including my spam folder) for details on how I can receive my Reward Card.

Thanks.

Spattzzz
Dabbler

Any sign of your email yet?

Spattzzz
Dabbler

How is this issue fixed?

Certainly not fixed from my point of view.
Mav

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): The fix has been removed as suggested by OP.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Spattzzz, thanks for getting in touch. 

I am really sorry for the issues you have faced contacting our team. I have had a check of your account and provided a further response here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=226584519

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
JamesBlonde
Hooked

Hello Spattzzz, no sign of my Reward Card email yet. Been a member of Plusnet for about two weeks now, so still time for it to arrive. Thanks

Mav

@JamesBlonde 

I think you meant for @LaurenB to be tagged?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @JamesBlonde, I have provided a further response on this here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=226588501

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Baggsy
Hooked

I went live on broadband and landline on 06/06/22 (£35.27 deal).  Still waiting for my fabled £70 reward card. 

I have raised this issue with Plusnet.  They have even opened a question on it. I have sent a screenshot from the Plusnet website showing the deal I was buying which clearly shows a reward card offer.

However have not heard back from them even though they raise the issue with their Manager when I chase the call up.

JamesBlonde
Hooked

Hi, I've recieved my email from Plusnet regarding the Reward Card, and I have completed my application. Hoping to receive it soon. Good luck with yours.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

@Baggsy, From what I can see you signed up over the phone and we've listened to your call but there was no mention of a reward card which is the reason why you haven't received it I'm afraid. A screenshot wouldn't really help as the signup wasn't done online, unless I'm mistaken you'd chosen to call us instead? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Baggsy
Hooked

Hi Gandalf,

The reason for emailing you the screenshot was to indicate the deal that I signed up for.  It clearly shows a £70 reward card for signing up to that deal.  It also says need help, phone this number which I did as I had a query. 

I signed up for the exact same deal, for the exact same price, that is shown on the screenshot.  This offer did not differentiate between signing up online or over the phone.  I therefore expected the same conditions of contract.  If this was not the case it should have been pointed out to me during the phone call.