Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoiced raised for closed account

corringham
Pro
Fixes: 2

Invoiced raised for closed account

Last month I changed from a residential account to a business account. I was told that I'd have 27 days of last month's charge refunded, as it was closed and replaced by the business account. Not sure about the refund, but today I got an e-mail telling me a new invoice had been raised. It is the full charge for the next month (even though my account is closed), with DD collection due on 20th Nov.

Could someone please sort out the billing system!

5 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 19

Re: Invoiced raised for closed account

Good morning @corringham, I am sorry about these billing issues you are experience and sincerely apologise. I have added further information on this for you here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

corringham
Pro

Ok, the payment for the November bill has now been taken from my bank account. I am also still waiting for the pro-rata refund of the 27 days from the October bill.

Plusnet's billing is a total fiasco - I am rapidly losing patience...

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 19

Hello @corringham,

Thanks for getting back to us and I am sincerely sorry to hear a payment has been taken.

I have looked into this for you and responded here.

I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and can assure you we are working to resolve the issue promptly as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team
corringham
Pro

I have received the refund of the November payment (that should not have been billed as the account was closed), but still no sign of the final bill or the refund of the 27 days unused from the October payment. Any progress?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 14

Hi @corringham

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry about the delays in resolving your account issue.

I have reviewed your account and responded here

Please let us know either via here or on the ticket if you have any further questions.

Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team