Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoiced raised for closed account

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

Invoiced raised for closed account

Last month I changed from a residential account to a business account. I was told that I'd have 27 days of last month's charge refunded, as it was closed and replaced by the business account. Not sure about the refund, but today I got an e-mail telling me a new invoice had been raised. It is the full charge for the next month (even though my account is closed), with DD collection due on 20th Nov.

Could someone please sort out the billing system!

10 REPLIES 10
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Invoiced raised for closed account

Good morning @corringham, I am sorry about these billing issues you are experience and sincerely apologise. I have added further information on this for you here.

corringham
Seasoned Champion

Ok, the payment for the November bill has now been taken from my bank account. I am also still waiting for the pro-rata refund of the 27 days from the October bill.

Plusnet's billing is a total fiasco - I am rapidly losing patience...

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @corringham,

Thanks for getting back to us and I am sincerely sorry to hear a payment has been taken.

I have looked into this for you and responded here.

I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and can assure you we are working to resolve the issue promptly as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
corringham
Seasoned Champion

I have received the refund of the November payment (that should not have been billed as the account was closed), but still no sign of the final bill or the refund of the 27 days unused from the October payment. Any progress?

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @corringham

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry about the delays in resolving your account issue.

I have reviewed your account and responded here

Please let us know either via here or on the ticket if you have any further questions.

corringham
Seasoned Champion

As there is still no visible progress on producing a final bill or processing the refund I have now forwarded my complaint to the Ombudsman services.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @corringham, thanks for your post.

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that this issue is still ongoing and absolutely respect your right to complain to the Ombudsman after this amount of time.

In order to try and get an update for you, I've sent an internal message to the billing advisor that's dealing with your refund.

As soon as I receive a response, which I do expect today, I'll update your ongoing ticket accordingly.

corringham
Seasoned Champion

My outstanding ticket was updated yesterday to tell me that the refund of £29.98 had been made to my account. It isn't clear which refund this reply refers to as it matches the amount of the November bill that was raised in error not the refund for October that is outstanding.

I did receive the refund for the November DD, but there is still no final bill for October and therefore I've not seen any refund for that period. Can you please get someone to clarify what refund they were referring to?

P.S. just a reminder that Plusnet now only have a week to submit their evidence to the Ombudsman.

corringham
Seasoned Champion

My ticket has been updated again, informing me of a refund to be made. Unfortunately, the refund mentioned is less than half the amount that is due. I have added a comment to the ticket. This is getting very tiresome.

Please get someone to look at it again!

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @corringham

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry for the delays and confusion.

Please disregard the lower figure that you have recently received notification for, this was sent whilst I have been investigating your invoices and discussing with my colleague in our Billing Department.

I can see that this has now been corrected, you can view this here

Once again I am sorry for the length of time to reach this point and If you need anything else then please let me know.