Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing our Referrals Manager

Mark
Grafter

Re: Introducing our Referrals Manager

Hi Ed.
I am sorry to see that you and your referrer have had this difficulty.
I cant remember a single situation where I have ever disagreed with Phil but this time I do.
We have handled this issue poorly and have been far too rigid in our approach. There is sufficient information in your ticket to ensure that we can resolve this situation.
I apologise for the initial response of the sales agent, he was incorrect and should have ensured that the referral was added post sign up. The subsequent responses from our analysts, whilst strictly correct, lacked customer focus and discretion.
I will ensure that all of the analysts involved in this ticket are duly educated and I will ensure that the referral is actioned and a gesture made to you and your referral.
It is not often these days that we get things so wrong but I thank you for highlighting it and for referring our products and services. I hope that this experience doesnt put you off.
Dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you need to.

mauriceking

Greetings Mark
1. I referred the same friend twice in April and he is now using his new plus.com address. But he is still shown on my Referrals list, and I have received no notification or payment.
James
Grafter

Hi Maurice,
That sounds fairly normal to me.  You wouldn't receive the referral bounty until July/August (they're normally sent out in the first working week of the month after 90 days service have been completed).
Are you receiving the monthly credits for that customer?
Mark
Grafter

Hi Maurice.
Contrary to the info supplied by James, this is not normal.
Having looked at your account I can see that your referral has not been associated. Would you mind PM'ing me with your friends username so I can take a look?