cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest?

Mikewalsh
Grafter

Interest?

Question 34819870 raised in August refers to referrals owing since July and odd credits of less than £5 which seem to disappear of the plot!
The question was upgraded? to a problem which was changed to another problem! currently PID 62259.
If it was money that I owed you - my account would have been closed!
What gives  Angry
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Interest?

Mike,
Firstly apologies for this post not being picked up by us in a timely manner.
Referrers like yourself deserver better treatment as you are what helps Plusnet's customer base grow so please accept our apologies. I have given feedback to some of the agents that answered the ticket at various points.
Moving forward I doubt this will be resolved before this month's invoice is due so I've applied a discount so this month is free, plus an extra free month by way of saying sorry.
Any questions let me know as I will be monitoring for responses.
Adam.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mikewalsh
Grafter

Hi Adam,
... and I thought everyone was busy with the TV advertising campaign  Wink
Apologies accepted  Smiley - Thanks
Regards
Mike
Mikewalsh
Grafter

Adam,
If you are about can you have a look at ticket  #36338851. It seems my referral credit for this month has been overlooked again!
Is this due to the discount - I always thought that referrals above the amount of the broadband bill where credited direct to my bank.
I guess next month the amount will double and carry over again?
Regards
Mike  Undecided
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Mike,
Problem 62259 is still open I'm afraid so It's not been overlooked. Applying discounts as I have will stop the broadband from being billed but not line rental. That's my bad and I'll hold my hands up to it.
I'll get the remainder of this month's bill refunded and I'll set a reminder on your account for me to check the state of play with problem 62259 before your next billing date.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mikewalsh
Grafter

Hi Adam,
Thanks for the update, what confused me was that my monthly referrals were credited as normal last month.
Thanks again - lets hope they get it sorted soon to avoid any further confusion  Huh
Regards Mike
Mikewalsh
Grafter

Hi again Adam,
Just re-read your post - I must admit I was only expecting to have by broadband refunded.
Thanks once again
Mike