cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Costs.

gnicholson8
Grafter

Installation Costs.

So I was just going over my account. I currently have a phone installation and fibre broadband installation due and was charged a £50.00 installation fee.
Yet on the website, under fibre installation it has the following as listed for free. How come I was charged?
See here.
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Installation Costs.

It should drop off after your 12 months (or is it 18 months I forget  Embarrassed ) as it is only free if you don't leave inside the contract period
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
The £49.99 you were charged was the fee to install a new phone line rather than the £50 shown on there which is the cost for a fibre installation for a new customer that takes broadband only with us.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gnicholson8
Grafter

you mean the phone line I paid instillation for, paying a monthly cost (since the sixth of November) and currently do not have in installed.
coupled with the fact I was due an updated from the HLE - LS pool which was due yesterday at 07:00am which has NOT been received, Call backs being requested, NOT received and the fact not one damn fool is able to tell me when my installation will be completed.
I appreciate I had A LOT of problems with Openreach which wasn't Plusnet's fault but now the problems have been resolved I am still unable to get you guys to give me my installation date.
I have been without phone or broadband since the 24th September and yet no one seems to give a shit.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I can see that you've spoken to Luke on the Complaints Team this afternoon.
I hope that Luke has been able to provide you with further information on this for you. If you've any further questions, please do post back and we'll do our best to help if we can.
gnicholson8
Grafter

To be honest, No not really. I only just got of the phone with him and I am told that I should get my install complete, sometime next week but apparently the DSO have not/will not update the order and tell him when the earliest engineer appointment is available.
So once again, I am left in the dark waiting to find out a date of the install, then I get to wait for the install, and I am sure no doubt another problem will occur which will cause the install not to happen.
dick:quote