cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Charge

Renzokuken
Dabbler

Installation Charge

Plusnet why are u charging me another  £49.99 saying that i missed my appointment when i didn't.BT Openreach were in my house and thier is a phone line already in here but its stopped. £49.99 is the price you pay for a new line isn't it.The reason the engineers couldnt do anything was because of the locked cupboard which i have now unlocked.You have also told me that my new date  is 26/10/10 but really cause i dont know if plusnet have actually booked this.Can some please help and is right for plusnet to be charging this price again ?.I just want to get this broadband up and running as soon as possible Sad
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Installation Charge

Renzokuken,
Please accept our apologies, I can verify that although indications were that a new install was needed, one was not carried out so I've refunded £49.99. According to the invoices on your account it was only taken the once though.
There has been a slight issue with your broadband order, I will come back to you about that tomorrow.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team